Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!!

I know, I know! It's been such a long time since I last posted anything! We have been so busy with sports, and the holiday's approaching, I'm just getting around to posting all our latest pictures, and really I'm only posting a fraction of them, since I have been taking so many lately, I don't want to "over post" everybody with pictures! Even though I would love to have them ALL on here....I will post some of Ryan and Haley's football and cheer pic's, since that really took over our lives for a short while! :) But for now, here's our "Beginning of Fall" pictures. It's our annual tradition to go down to Aqua Linda Farms in Amado, they put on an awesome Fall Festival with a hay maze, petting zoo, yummy organic food, and a huge pumpkin patch! I will say this year we were a little disappointed that the pumpkin patch was FILLED with stickers, but oh well, it's part of picking your own pumpkin in Arizona, right!?


Haley and I as a scarecrow and a pumpkin stack!
Colin doing a good job following Daddy in the hay maze!

Ryan and Haley were pro's at the maze, they didn't get stumped once! :)

The goats in the petting zoo were so friendly...

...they even let Colin pet them, and pull their tails!!!

My twins! ;)

It was so sunny they wouldn't look at me to take the picture, so Haley had to put sunglasses on, she said! :)
Here's what we picked!


HAPPY Fall to everybody!!! Love you!









2 comments:

The Gibson's said...

I was going to e-mail Melissa and see if you were still alive;-). I check on you guys everyday. Love the posts. I am sure you are busy with life and a RR hubby. Know how that goes. Looks like fun!

Alex and Melissa said...

Such great pictures, the one that you say "my twins" is so cute. Ryan looks like such a little stud. Thank goodness for camera's to capture all these memories.