Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Before heading off to a big night of Trick or Treating we stopped over at Grandma Kathy-bell's so she could meet our... "Scary Monster guy?", "Hannah Montana", and "Mickey Mouse"!!!
...Or should I say a drunken Mickey Mouse! lol...he was very wobbly...

"I'm ready to go Trick or Treating, Mama!"


Here's our group that we went with...a bunch of Ryan and Haley's cousins!

Ok, all ready! Let's go get CANDY!!!

Wait, one more picture...Ryan with Devin, better known as "the Scream guy"...

Here's Hannah Montana with Batman! Whoa, watch out!

Half way thew, Colin found a sucker!

At the end of the night, I think Mickey stayed up to late and had a few too many suckers! lol

Of course one of the best parts of Halloween is to come home dump all your candy and sort it all out... Mommy's favorite...shhh :)










2 comments:

Alex and Melissa said...

All I can say is the kids look very cute and that is ALOT of candy!

The Gibson's said...

I love how you separate and "look" good idea then you can say "snickers what snickers there was no pile when I checked". I will have to keep this trick in mind for next year!!!