Saturday, August 9, 2008

First Day of School!

Summer Break is over, and school is back in session!!
Haley waving to me, just before we drove to school on the first day of first grade.


Ryan is in third grade this year!

The school's dress code is polo shirts, jean or kachi pants/shorts.

Look'n good guys! :)


This is Haley's teacher, Mrs. Summerhill. She's really nice and I have a feeling she's going to be a great teacher for Haley this year.

Ryan waiting in line to go into his classroom.

Ryan said he loves his teacher, Mr. Shoemaker, because he gives the class candy and makes them laugh. He said his teacher told them that he's always in the "Big T" (big trouble) with the principle because he gives out candy to his students! Utt-OH! Is that a red flag?? :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I always love the "back to school pictures"... my favorite is the year my mom was out of town, and my dad had to do my sister & I's hair for the 1st day of school- not a pretty picture!! But thanks, Dad, for your effort! I have fond memories of 3rd grade- the year I met my best friend Erin, who I'm still friends with today! Enjoy the new school year!