Saturday, August 9, 2008

Colin's First Haircut!

Time for a haircut!!(Before Photo)
Look at that RED HAIR!!!

Putting the gown on like a big boy...

We brought him to Luke's barber William, at the Green Valley Barbers.

This is him trying to take off the gown...Where's my hands??

Oh, William be patient with us! Lol :)


What a little wiggle worm he was!!

We even tried a tootsie roll to keep him still, which did help a little bit! :)


He was, this way and that, and did not like having to sit still one bit!!

But...

(After photo)
...We got through it and look how cute he is!!!!





" I love my new haircut!!"

2 comments:

Jason and Sylvia said...

How adorable!!! Isaac's had like 5 haircuts, but all by me! Poor guy! I should take him to a pro so it actually looks good! :) Love the photos! He is sooooo cute!

Lisa said...

Super cute "after" pics! Love the red hair!