Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Haley!

Today, Haley turned 6 years old! I can't believe that 6 years have gone by as quickly as they have! Seems like she still should be crawling around! It just goes to show you that you have to hold on to every minute...before we know it she'll be off getting married!! ahhh!!!
We celebrated be doing a little pre-party for her. I made her favorite dinner, spaghetti and "meatballs" (which she was very specific with the meatballs part) and of course cake, that she helped make, and ice cream.

Ryan even made her the sweetest card (I almost cried when I saw it) and I had to capture the moment of them being sweet together...quickly!! :)

It was a special night for my baby girl, who isn't a baby anymore!!!...Ok, I can say it! :)

2 comments:

Alex and Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY.
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALREADY!!!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT DAY.
Love, Emma
(Emma was telling me what to write)

Jason and Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday, Haley!!! Can't believe you are 6 years old already. You're such a sweetheart! Can't wait to go swimming together again! That was soooooooooooo much fun!

Love you honey!!!

~Sylvia~